Paddington Mortgage Brokers
Our mortgage brokers specialising in helping residents in Paddington, whether you’re a first home buyer, or an experienced investor looking to expand your portfolio you can rest easy knowing that our team of local and experienced mortgage brokers in Paddington will work around the clock to get you a deal that works for you.
Hunter Galloway helped me refinance my home in Paddington, I have worked with other mortgage brokers in the past but Nathan and the team were amazing to deal with – best of all their office was only 2 minutes from home! Megan, Home Owner Paddington.
Why use us as your mortgage broker in Paddington?
While most mortgage brokers are fairly disorganised, badly trained and can be biased towards certain lenders we set the standard for our industry with the highest level of service, best advise and superior home loan options to you.
We make it easy for you to navigate through the loan process with our team of experts and find a solution that works for you
- Hunter Galloway are mortgage experts.
- Our Services are free.
- We have Home Loans from 30+ banks and lenders.
- We simplify and help you navigate the home loan process.
- We specialise in helping busy high net worth people in Paddington.
- We are the highest rated and most reviewed broker on Google with 100+ reviews at 5 stars.
- We can catch up either in person or by Skype – Our office in Kelvin Grove is less than 2 minutes drive from Paddington.
- We have an outstanding reputation and achievements.
We’re different from traditional brokers, most are one man bands. We have a team of experts and will find a solution that works for you.
Hunter Galloway provided an extremely easy and convenient way to complete my mortgage. As a first home buyer they guided me through the process and structured a loan that will allow me to restructure going forward. Will be using Hunter Galloway for all future needs. Michelle & Justin, home purchase Paddington QLD.
Don’t risk having your home loan declined
Our brokers are all former bank managers and understand what the banks want to see on a home loan application. They know the problems you may face your loan application and how to mitigate them when applying with a bank. We have a very wide range of banks on our 30 + lender panel and deeply understand their credit policy.
We are mortgage approval experts
We specialise in assisting with complex home loan scenarios and those that do not necessarily fit within the regular mortgage policy.
We understand which lenders can help and which will not.
We can do this through our own internal credit assessment process which we complete before applying with any lender. Our team has its own internal Credit Manager who reviews each application before being submitted to the lenders, meaning we won’t apply with a lender who won’t approve your loan.
We were recommended to Hunter Galloway to consolidate a number of investment loans and were hesitant as our experience with a previous broker was horrendous. From the first meeting with Nathan we knew this was going to be different. Nathan has a wealth of knowledge and had us at ease straight away. Joshua kept us well informed each step of the way and guided us through each process. I would have no hesitation in recommending Hunter Galloway to anyone. Thank you Nathan, Joshua and Jared for the pleasant experience. Victoria & Adam, investor refinance Paddington QLD.
Our services are free
Our services do not cost you anything as we are paid by the bank. This has no effect on our loan offer as it is a cheaper way for the banks to get you as a customer because they don’t have to pay for the additional processing staff, marketing or premises.
Best of all for you, at Hunter Galloway we are mortgage broking and credit experts so we can answer all of your questions instead of having to transfer you to another department.
Is it better to go to my Bank (rather than a Mortgage Broker in Paddington)?
Realistically if you are looking for a home loan there are 3 ways to do it – go to your bank directly, shop around from bank to bank yourself or get a mortgage broker to take care of it for you.
Over 50% of Australians use Mortgage Brokers to get their home loan, and while going to your existing bank might seem like the easiest option it could end up costing you in both time in money over the long term.
- Banks do not reward loyalty: If you are an existing banks customer (and have good income) chances are you are getting a good interest rate – but it might not be the sharpest rate you could qualify for. If you have had your home loan for over 2 years you are probably overpaying, banks don’t tend to pass rate cuts onto existing customers (and won’t tell you about them)! Some banks are even paying up to $2,000 in refinancing rebates to help bring your loans across, find out more details here.
- Brokers give you more choice in loan products: Thinking about it logically, would a banker at CBA tell you there was a better deal with ANZ down the street? Bankers can only offer their banks individual products and stick to their bank’s specific policies – which is the worst part. Say if you applied for a loan with CBA, and you didn’t quite fit their lending policy the banker isn’t going to tell you that you don’t fit and just get you to apply and hope it gets through. This is one of the reasons why 40% of loan applications have been declined in 2018 – Don’t take that risk!
- Our Brokers are credit experts: Bank policies vary a lot between the different banks, and while it can be pretty cut and dry most bank staff just don’t understand the differences. They don’t know, nor are they trained to understand complex situations and how to correctly look at them. This is often why it can take a very long time to process your loan application through a bank and sometimes get your loan declined for no particular reason. We have a dedicated credit team who deeply understand the various bank’s policies and will make sure this doesn’t happen to you: Put simply, we won’t apply through a lender who won’t approve your loan.
- Mortgage brokers get better deals: As brokers, we see lots of deals each week, and can often get a lower interest rater than what the bank will offer you directly. How? Banks want business from brokers, and they will fight harder to win it because they know as brokers we can simply take your business down the street to the next bank.
- It doesn’t cost you extra to use a broker: Our services do not cost you anything as we are paid directly by the bank. In fact, in a lot of cases you’ll pay much less using a broker than going to the bank because we’ll be able to negotiate an even better deal for you!
- Banks can be really disorganised: The mortgage process can be complex, and things can go wrong from time to time. Your income documents could go missing from the banker’s desk, a credit assessor could misunderstand your bank statements or you can get a bad property valuation. A mortgage brokers job is to sort these problems and keep your application moving forward. They will take care of the whole process from application to settlement, talking to the credit assessors to make sure no information is lost and liaising with the valuers to get the best possible result.
- Brokers can give you a personal touch: Mortgage brokers like Hunter Galloway are about building long-term relationships with our clients, we want to help you from the moment you get your first home all the way until you are building an investment portfolio. Because we’re credit experts we can answer all of your questions instead of directing you to another department!
Hunter Galloway was very organised in handling our loan documentation, kept us up to date on how the application progress was going and provided good options to finance products. Our previous bank kept losing documents daily, very slow and did not keep us up to date with the application process. Thank you Hunter Galloway for being different! Noela & Matthew, refinance + home purchase in Paddington QLD.
Our reputation and achievements
We have built a brilliant reputation for being extremely well organised, helpful and making the home loan process as smooth as possible.
Some of our achievements include:
- Finance Brokers Association of Australia Broker of the Year 2017 (Queensland)
- Vow Financial Rising Star of the Year 2016 (Queensland)
- Bankwest New Support of the Year 2015
- Finalists at the Australian Mortgage Broker awards in 2017.
- Our Director Nathan Vecchio was named in The Adviser’s Top 5 Brokers in Australia under 30 for 2017
- Regularly featured in The Adviser, Mortgage Professionals of Australia and other mortgage industry publications.
Hunter Galloway Office
Our office is conveniently located just 5 minutes from La Trobe Terrace in Paddington.
Please feel free to arrange an appointment at our office otherwise have one of our mobile team members come to you. Street parking is available and there is a bus stop just across the road.
Hunter Galloway Services
We offer the following services: – Mortgage Broker – Financial Advisor – Financial Institution – Loan Agency