At Hunter Galloway, we are here to make sure that you will save on your home loan, and we will work until we find a financial product that will have the features you want and need. We know that navigating the home loan and mortgage process can be daunting, so we are here to help.
In order to make sure that you get the best possible loan offer, we will make sure to compare loan options from over 30 lenders. While we take care of your loan, you will be able to focus on browsing homes and making sure that you find the one you’re absolutely happy with.
Hunter Galloway Has Experience Securing The Best Mortgages
- Our loan brokerage team has years of experience in securing the best home loans across Australia
- We’ll provide you with offers from over 30 lenders
- We would be happy to tailor a loan to your needs and make sure that you receive a range of options — from interest rates to weekly or monthly repayments, we always put your needs first
- The application process is fast and streamlined
Making Important Home Loan Choices
We are aware that choosing a home loan and buying a property is something that you will probably do only a few times in your life. At Hunter Galloway, our home loan experts will be happy to go through a variety of choices in order to find the option that suits you best.
- What are your plans for the future? Our loan experts will listen to what you want and where you see yourself in the next few years.
- We’ll research different options for your home loan in order to find the best possible option, tailor-made to your lifestyle.
- Walk you through the application process step-by-step.
- Make sure you are connected with relevant professionals along the way so that you can make an educated investment decision.
Home Mortgage Information
At Hunter Galloway, we know how big of a difference your home loan can make — by saving money on large interest fees, you’ll be in the right position to make sure that you can meet any unexpected changes in your life. Whether you are purchasing your first home or downsizing, refinancing or upgrading your existing property, our team of home loan experts will be able to research the market thoroughly to make sure that you are getting the most out of your investment.
Our Hunter Galloway mortgage brokers will be happy to make an appointment with you at your convenience. Without obligation, you will receive expert advice regarding the home loan and mortgage process. Depending on your interests and needs, we will be happy to explain how different aspects of your loan will work and what are some of the things that you should think about when shopping for a loan. Feel free to contact us today at 1 300 088 065 for a complimentary assessment!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Am I eligible for a 90% Home Loan?
Depending on the loan and your current circumstances, you may be eligible for a 90% home loan. However, it’s important to be aware that LMI rates increase significantly after the 90% loan to value ratio mark. As each bank and lender has its own set of lending guidelines, which means that there are different requirements to assess your application, however, Hunter Galloway is able to match up the right loan for you.
- What types of mortgages are there?
While there are a number of different home loan types, this means that it gives you flexibility and choice to find a loan right for you. Some of the home loan types available include basic home loan, professional package, fixed rate loan, equity loan, 100% offset home loan, line of credit, rate tracker loan, low down loan. When choosing which loan is right for you, you need to consider your requirements and what features you need, which is something Hunter Galloway can assess for you.
- How do I choose a home loan? What features should I look for?
When choosing a home loan, it can be easy to get caught up in all of the different features. The first thing to do is figure out exactly what you need with your mortgage broker (Hunter Galloway) and try to minimize required features, this is because the more your loan has, the higher the interest rate. This specifically becomes prevalent in low doc loans, fixed-rate loans and line of credit loans.
Some questions you can ask yourself are: Will I need to be able to redraw extra payments I have made? Can I prove my income? Would I be immune to interest rate fluctuations?
- How do mortgage brokers manage your home loan?
Managing your home loan is a lengthy process and something you sure ensure is taken into the hands of professionals. This is because the paperwork, processes, and requirements can get a bit lengthy. Hunter Galloway completes an annual mortgage review to ensure that you are still getting the best interest rates possible.
Want more information?
Check out some of our additional resources and guides below.
- The complete First Home Buyers Guide
- Can you break a lease when you buy a house?
- Saving for your first house deposit
- 13 Mistakes nearly all First Home Buyers make
- Understanding how Guarantor Loans work
- Get to know the First Home Owner Grant (FHOG)
- What is a Pre-Approval?